Ok, I feel like I have to write something here. I only took two pictures this day, and they're practiacally the same (these two wonderful people from about the same perspective). I feel bad that I didn't take at least one picture of everyone there (on my birthday party) I would want a picture of all of you here but as I didn't take any more pictures; these lovely people will have to represent everybody that was there : )! I don't tend to take pictures when I'm enjoying myself too much! This picture was taken because of.. a joke or something like that. Oh well, I love each and every one of the people that was at my party, I hope they know that ^^!
torsdag 28 april 2011
Fourth Saturday of April 2011
Ok, I feel like I have to write something here. I only took two pictures this day, and they're practiacally the same (these two wonderful people from about the same perspective). I feel bad that I didn't take at least one picture of everyone there (on my birthday party) I would want a picture of all of you here but as I didn't take any more pictures; these lovely people will have to represent everybody that was there : )! I don't tend to take pictures when I'm enjoying myself too much! This picture was taken because of.. a joke or something like that. Oh well, I love each and every one of the people that was at my party, I hope they know that ^^!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar